RMP packages (for RedHat linux) for HieroTeX are available on
courtesy of A. Prokop.
The latest release of HieroTeX is in this directory.
NEW ! A Macintosh version of HieroTeX is available on
F. Vervloesem's pages on mac egyptological softwares.
La documentation de HieroTeX est disponible en html et en PDF.
This package's documentation is available in html as well as in PDF.
- 1/12/03 new version of HieroTeX. It fixes mainly installation problems. A proper TDS (Tex directory structure) is provided for the sake of TeX distributors.
- 4/11/02 a new version of
HieroTeX. Some bugs removed, more documentation on installing type 1 fonts.
Postscript Type 1 fonts available here
- 4/6/02 a new version of HieroTeX
same as previous one, but with a compiled sesh.exe for windows (built
- 11/1/02 a new version of HieroTeX
is available under the name HieroTeX-3.0.tgz. This file contains all
the sources you need to use HieroTeX (except LaTeX !). An updated
compiled version for windows will be available very soon.
- 27/1/97 Michael Gierhake has kindly
sent to me a version of sesh compiled for DOS boxes, you will find it
- 1/1/97 :-) bug corrected in Sesh. NEW version of the coptic
package, with many changes.
- 20/10/95 hum... update of the mf files which needed to be remade
after the change made on 4/10/95.
- 4/10/95 a little change made to prevent compilation problems
between Coptic and Hieroglyphic fonts.
- 12/7/95 a few signs where redrawn (most notably the eye)
and all customisation options where put in the same place.
version numbers added.
- 21/3/95 added F37B character.
- 20/12/94 first WWW distribution.